Basic WP CoveragePeace of Mind on a Budget
- COMPARE: $30 per mo./$360 yr. with a robust forms program. Includes… site uptime monitoring, security, backups, hacking protection, and upgrades of WordPress & plugins Webdirexion 1-2-3 Forms for marketing/ecommerce with live chat support (live support is for 1-2-3 forms only).
Standard CoverageAdd security and 1/2 Hour Tech./Marketing Support
- Compare: $72 mo./$864 annually – includes all Basic Coverage features… PLUS analysis and adjustments for site loading speed PLUS proactive site security PLUS weekly backups and site move coverage PLUS monthly analytics reporting PLUS SEO reports PLUS use your 1/2 hour of tech. support, for training, marketing advice, or a quick technical project (this plan includes 2 support tickets per month) PLUS prompt support ticket response.
- SPECIAL: Receive 75% OFF on an online course — WordPress Content Marketing Power
Enterprise CoverageAdd 2 Hours of Tech. Support Per Month
- Compare: $199 per mo./$2388 yr. with 2 hours of tech. support. Includes all features of standard plan… PLUS… 2 Hours of tech. support each month -or- get a marketing review via screenshare each month. Smart forms with marketing insights. PLUS… We will build a lead form, provide content administration and technical configurations.
Our Support Plans Include:
|Routine Backups||Speed Testing||Analytics Reports|
|SEO Analysis||Smart Forms for Marketing Insights||SPAM zapping & Table Cleanup|
Do you develop mobile sites?
Yes we do (we will estimate separately for you)! We are a WordPress house so we offer two types of UI solutions for mobile — responsive (resizes to narrower browser windows on mobile devices), or separate UI skin and navigation interface for mobile (same content so no extra site to manage and no Google duplicate content penalties).
What support work is covered?
We often get asked what is covered, and what is not covered in the tech./admin./marketing support time on the Standard (approx. 1/2 hour per month), and Enterprise (approx. 2 hours of support per month) plans. Generally speaking we focus our support on WordPress level issues, backups, site speed, security and other concerns. We recommend that you engage the “managed support” services offered at your host for VPS and Dedicated servers for this reason. We are not “L.A.M.P.” specialists (the “stack” of programs that run servers — Linux; Apache; MySQL; PHP), though we can and do work on some configurations on shared, VPS and dedicated servers. We recommend that for VPS and Dedicated servers you engage the “managed services” support level with your web hosting provider for that level of support.
We have produced this table with more specific lists of what is covered, and what is not, for your reference:
Items Not Covered
Do you provide web hosting?
We work very closely with two preferred providers for good WordPress and website hosting — World Point Site Hosting; and Liquid Web Hosting*. Both offer 24/7 trained technicians available by email “tickets” (recommended for future reference) and phone. We are not “L.A.M.P.” specialists (the “stack” of programs that run servers — Linux; Apache; MySQL; PHP), though we can and do work on some configurations on shared, VPS and dedicated servers. Mostly we focus our support on WordPress level issues, backups, site speed, security and other concerns. We recommend that you engage the “managed support” services offered at your host for VPS and Dedicated servers for this reason.
We have over 40 clients total on these two services and have worked with each for over 10 years. Generally we recommend WorldPoint for International clients and for shared and VPS hosting. We like Liquid Web for cloud based solutions, VPS and Dedicated hosting.
*Webdirexion has a marketing agreement with both Liquid Web and World Point Site Hosting… and… we use them for our own sites because we like their services so much!
What do you do if our site is hacked?
We harden up your security by blocking IPs, adding Captcha if you don’t already have it, forcing longer logouts for wrong passwords (a lot of attacks are robots trying to guess passwords), among other things. We also search and destroy viruses.
What are your “smart” 1-2-3 Forms advantages?
There are a lot of WordPress forms programs out there. Our “1-2-3 Forms” offers you the following distinct advantages:
- Integration: Connect your web forms to other online services and automate your data collection processes in a snap — examples include MailChimp, SalesForce, Zoho & more
- eCommerce: Integrate one or more payment processors with your order form and sell anything without the need of a shopping cart.
- Smart Reporting & Analytics: Track your online form performance through in-depth analytics. Use graphical reports from our real-time form builder for data mining. Examples include a B2B client who offers testing services and can see how many tests prospects need over time; and a hotel client that can check which resort deals are most popular.
- Live Chat Support: You always get live support for Webdirexion 1-2-3 forms, and on our Standard and Enterprise plans, you can use your Webdirexion general tech. support to help you build smart forms that win you good marketing insights.
What marketing advice do you provide?
We’re a digital marketing agency focused on smart solutions to gather more qualified leads you can turn into customers. We are always ready to review your analytics, and the reports that come with our smart “1-2-3” forms with you to look for ways to optimize your site.
Any “fine print” we need to know?
Yes. Generally please understand that keeping your website running smoothly requires a combination of best practice programming for WordPress core itself, plugins you use, and themes you use. Since each of those are programmed by people in their respective organizations, we do not take responsibility for programming issues. We DO respond quickly for troubleshooting, theme and plugin updates, and WordPress updates. Often we can swap in a better plugin when one in current use.
If negotiated, we also provide a separate development and testing server for resource intensive and complicated websites.
Likewise, we do not make any guarantees for web hosting hardware (server), software (server LAMP stack), or network operation center performance (the center where web hosting servers reside and connect to the internet) — we don’t own or manage any of those components, but we do work in tandem and coordination with both Hosting providers and WordPress support centers to keep things running as smoothly as possible.
- Themes and plugins: there are literally thousands of WordPress themes and plugins — some are programmed well and to standards, and some are not. Sometimes clients have had customizations done that just do not stand up over time. For this reason, we take the following measures:
- Parent Themes: We specialize in the Genesis theme platform, and also in the 80+ themes available from Elegant Themes. There is literally no site design we cannot duplicate using these themes. For all other themes, we will review and advise on your specific configuration and if we can support it. In some cases we may recommend moving to another theme, or creating a child theme. We will estimate this for you at that time (some clients on the Standard or Enterprise Care plans use some of the available tech. Time for this work).
- Child Themes: We ALWAYS recommend all custom work (site skins, CSS, functions.php) be done in a Child Theme, because every Theme must be periodically updated to stay current with WordPress updates and standards throughout the year, and when the “parent” theme is updated, using a child theme ensures that your customizations are not overwritten and lost.
Plugins: We work with industry standard and trusted plugins (ie. Yoast SEO Plugin, WordFence for security) that we know from experience are programmed to WordPress standards and conventions. This said, sometimes programmers make mistakes — we will make every effort to respond quickly and to resolve any conflicts promptly.
- eMails: We can help you set up your emails at your web host, but we do not support your local configuration on your computers in your office — we recommend you use a local in town IT support service for that.
30-Day, Money Back Guarantee: All of our WordPress Support Services are backed by a 30-day guarantee — you’re completely satisfied, or your money back. No questions asked.
What our client’s say…
We look forward to supporting your WordPress site(s) and your business growth… starting today!
The Bottom Line…
Hi. I’m Scott Frangos — Chief Optimizer for Webdirexion and I lead your support team. I remember WordPress version 1.2, and have developed and supported WordPress sites since 2005, including a 160 blog WordPress multi-site network and VPS and Dedicated Server management. We’ve got your back with these plans.
We’re not after a high volume of support customers. That’s right. We want to work with companies that understand the value of support from WordPress specialists that with over a decade of experience and have built and programmed WordPress sites from scratch. We’re a busy team, so we have a limited number of WordPress Care slots open — contact us today.
And, if you’re comparison shopping, remember three things:
- Enjoy our 30-day money back satisfaction guarantee on our support plans.
- Our support plans all include Webdirexion 1-2-3 Forms with secure ecommerce features and lots of integrations.
- Our Standard and Enterprise plans include Analytics, SEO, and Marketing advice to grow your business.
Write to us today and we will send you an overview with frequently asked questions, plus a site speed advisory guide with tips to optimize for loading times.