Your Webdirexion Business Care & Growth Plans Include:
GROW: Content Strategy + Conversion Advice
We’re experienced digital marketing specialists with smart strategies and optimizations to improve your “conversions” (when a site visitor takes one step closer to doing business with you). Goal one is more leads and sales for you. We published a book on CRO — Conversion Rate Optimization — where in B2B this means more leads, and in B2C it goes directly to increasing sales.
We’re also WordPress development veterans with 15 years of experience building custom sites — again, focused on smart sites that engage and compel visitors to act. This combination is the Webdirexion difference.
Smart Optimization & Reporting Included
Basic Growth Plan
Peace of Mind on a Budget: We provide backups, security, speed testing, upgrades of WordPress, themes and plugins, plus reporting on Analytics and SEO. Plus, Webdirexion Smart Forms and more. Support at retainer rate savings. From $59 mo. (6 month minimum)
Standard Growth Plan
Surge Power Plan
All Standard Plan Features Plus: 36 hours of marketing or technical project work. 4 Zapier automated marketing workflows. SEO Content Marketing template. Split Test for your sales funnel. Growth coaching session. From $345 mo. (6 mo. minimum)
Power Reach Plan
All Surge Power Plan Features Plus: 6 blog posts a month. Social media push. eMail newsletter (MailChimp). Competitive position tracking and SEO push. Monthly marketing team video conference. From $2199 mo. (6 mo. minimum)
Professional Theme + Smart Forms = Still More Value
Add up the value: In addition to the support and security you enjoy, we also cover costs of professional themes (usually Divi or Genesis) which by themselves cost approx. $69 – $89 per year (some themes you may use are free, but we prefer professionally maintained themes with wide market use and robust support).
Smart Forms Gather More Leads: Add the great features of our professional “smart forms” $399 a year if purchased separately, and your savings add up! We use the “conditional logic” in these forms to improve form conversions. How? Watch a short video on smart forms on our YouTube channel (subscribe to stay up to date on the latest content strategies and tactics).
- Route forms to the appropriate person
- 3rd Party Apps integration
- Conditional logic
- Form abandonment capture
- Integration with MailChimp
- Payment integration (PayPal & Stripe)
- Google Docs Integration
- Surveys, polls and quizzes
We’re a digital marketing agency with experienced specialists focused on capturing more leads and sales for our clients. We do it with a smart combination of tactics and strategies including sales funnels, content marketing, SEO and SEM. We’d love to send you more information about our Business Growth & Care Plans…
What Our Client’s Say…
Support & Growth Plans Guarantee
Since engaging Scott Frangos and Webdirexion, he has resolved several issues on our WordPress site, recommended a strategy to streamline the set-up, efficiency, and security and been available 24/7 to resolve security issues that came up. Not only do I recommend him and his team highly…I am a dedicated customer for life.
30-Day, Money Back Guarantee: All of our Business Growth & Care Services are backed by a 30-day guarantee — you’re completely satisfied, or your money back. No questions asked.
The Bottom Line…
Hi. I’m Scott Frangos — Chief Optimizer and Marketing Strategist for Webdirexion LLC and I lead your business Growth & Care team. I remember WordPress version 1.2, and have developed and supported WordPress sites since 2005, including a 160 blog WordPress multi-site network and VPS and Dedicated Server management. We’ve got your back with these plans. I’ve also been right in the trenches with Content Marketing leaders like Joe Pulizzi and am the author of a book on CRO (Conversion Rate Optimization), our secret weapon in the battle to win you more leads and customers.
We’re not after a high volume of Business Growth & Care clients. That’s right. We want to work with companies that understand the value of support from experienced digital marketers and WordPress specialists. We’re a busy team, so we have a limited number of WordPress Care slots open — contact us today… you can reach us by email using form at top of this page, or call 888-974-9522
And, if you’re comparison shopping, remember three things:
- Enjoy our 30-day money back satisfaction guarantee on our growth plans.
- Our plans all include Webdirexion Smart Forms with premium features and lots of integrations.
- Our Standard and higher plans include Analytics, SEO, and Marketing advice to grow your business.
Frequently Asked Questions…
What's in Your Site Operation Plus Configuration?
- Configure a professional caching plugin with advanced features
- We use Imagify to compress images (while still leaving them looking great
- Install enhanced 404 sitemap page
- Install SEO redirection plugin to monitor 404s and redirects
- Run a broken link check (Monitored monthly and fixed on Standard Plan+)
- Review site speed and recommend improvements
- Monitor uptime and host server performance
- Install Google Analytics
- Proactively fix minor performance issues
What is your guarantee?
What do you do if your site is hacked?
Do you develop mobile sites?
What are your “smart” Forms advantages?
- Integration: Connect your web forms to other online services and automate your data collection processes in a snap — examples include MailChimp, SalesForce, Zoho & more. This is a premium extension we provide for you as part of your Business Growth & Care Plan.
- eCommerce: Integrate one or more payment processors (we like Stripe) with your order form and sell anything without the need of a shopping cart. This is a premium extension we provide for you as part of your Business Growth & Care Plan.
- Smart Reporting & Analytics: Track your online form performance through in-depth analytics. Use graphical reports from our real-time form builder for data mining. Examples include a B2B client who offers testing services and can see how many tests prospects need over time; and a hotel client that can check which resort deals are most popular.
- Easy Forms Creation: Easily create multi-column form layouts and beautifully styled WordPress forms without mastering CSS. This is a premium extension we provide for you as part of your Business Growth & Care Plan.
- Conditional Logic: Build smart, dynamic, interactive WordPress forms that tailor themselves to what a user needs as they fill out the form.This is a premium extension we provide for you as part of your Business Growth & Care Plan.
What marketing advice do you provide?
Tell us about your SSL support?
- Basic WordPress Care Plan: We provide 1-hour of consulting and support. On small sites this may be enough to get your SSL certificate installed.
- Standard WordPress Care Plan: We install your SSL certificate for you (and you order it via your host or an independent site like The SSL Store*). We’ll even pay for a basic DV certificate for you from Commodo via The SSL Store. EV — Extended Validation — billed separately.
- Surge Power & Power Reach Coverage WordPress Care Plans: We purchase and pay the annual fee (as long as you stay with us) for your DV or EV SSL Certificate (Positive SSL EV included by Comodo).
Do you provide web hosting?
What support work is covered?
We have produced this table with more specific lists of what is covered, and what is not, for your reference:
Items Not Covered
Any “fine print” we need to know?
Likewise, we do not make any guarantees for web hosting hardware (server), software (server LAMP stack), or network operation center performance (the center where web hosting servers reside and connect to the internet) — we don’t own or manage any of those components, but we do work in tandem and coordination with both Hosting providers and WordPress support centers to keep things running as smoothly as possible.
- Themes and plugins: there are literally thousands of WordPress themes and plugins — some are programmed well and to standards, and some are not. Sometimes clients have had customizations done that just do not stand up over time. For this reason, we take the following measures:
- Parent Themes: We specialize in the Genesis theme platform, and also in the 80+ themes available from Elegant Themes. There is literally no site design we cannot duplicate using these themes. For all other themes, we will review and advise on your specific configuration and if we can support it. In some cases we may recommend moving to another theme, or creating a child theme. We will estimate this for you at that time (some clients on the Standard or Enterprise Care plans use some of the available tech. Time for this work).
- Child Themes: We ALWAYS recommend all custom work (site skins, CSS, functions.php) be done in a Child Theme, because every Theme must be periodically updated to stay current with WordPress updates and standards throughout the year, and when the “parent” theme is updated, using a child theme ensures that your customizations are not overwritten and lost. Plugins: We work with industry standard and trusted plugins (ie. Yoast SEO Plugin, WordFence for security) that we know from experience are programmed to WordPress standards and conventions. This said, sometimes programmers make mistakes — we will make every effort to respond quickly and to resolve any conflicts promptly.
- eMails: We can help you set up your emails at your web host, but we do not support your local configuration on your computers in your office — we recommend you use a local in town IT support service for that.
Do you provide site migration to a new host?
Custom Website Development
We Specialize in Custom
We build custom crafted WordPress sites from as low as $995 and up, depending on scope. We will be happy to give you a prompt estimate on development and also digital marketing services. Leads and sales are our
primary focus for you.