UPDATE 11.14.14: Thanks to all who participated. We got approximately 200 votes and you have helped choose our new logo (finishing touches being applied). We also have T-Shirt winners — we’ll send yours out soon. And stay tuned — people liked the shirt, so we plan more promotions and rewards soon.
Webdirexion is celebrating our new website, new team members, and our new logo. We’re growing, and thanks to you we’re happy to be offering up a free T-shirt to 5 winners who follow these two steps:
- Vote by clicking on the new logo of your choice here (it’s a 5 second testing program we often use to determine design options for clients)
- Write us why you made the choice you did to Hello [at] Webdireixon.com (click to open a direct email reply)
That’s it. Our “The Internet is Interstellar” has three meanings:
- You and your company are stars that get connected with prospects online, and we thank our clients for all the campaign projects we’re working on with you!
- We like SciFi (geeks here) and the new Interstellar movie is great.
- There are actually plans by NASA to have an internet between planets!
We will have our new logo finalized, thanks to your help, by mid-November, and notify T-shirt winners at that time.
Scott serves as CMO & Chief Optimizer on the Webdirexion LLC agency digital marketing team for both development and content marketing strategy, and is the author of the new book, “The Marketer’s Concise Guide to CRO” (Oct. 2015). He is a career marketing communications professional with niche industry specialties in healthcare, law firms, and hotel marketing and holds recent certifications in Google Analytics Mastery (Udemy), and RACE Digital Marketing (Smart Insights). He is currently working toward Professional Certified Marketer (PCM) in Digital Marketing through the American Marketing Association which also requires annual training and 3-year recertification.
Scott has also taught business, web programming and eCommerce courses at colleges in the Portland, Oregon area. He currently teaches WordPress Content Marketing Power, an online course through Udemy, and has spoken at several Content Marketing conferences. When he is not geeking out on a Mac, Nexus 7, or Google Chromebook, he enjoys Tai Chi, walking with his dog (Steggman), and camping trips. Scott says he survives on Coffee and Pizza.