Goal Based Content Marketing Services
How do you manage to deploy all the new technologies efficiently and effectively in a measurable way that proves ROI?
With WebDirexion, you have a team of new media marketing specialists bringing years of expertise in web development, advertising, communications, SEO, social media, PR and content marketing to bear — all driven by measurable goals. We operate as your “virtual marketing department”, and each client enjoys an online teamwork center where we work and report on your monthly campaign tactics. We use efficiency tools like the HootSuite* dashboard platform that combines all major social streams on one screen at a glance.
Just like each industry targets different prospects for a range of outcome goals, so will your campaigns vary during strategy, execution and testing/refinement phases. The campaign components listed here work synergistically, developing prospects over 6-12 months to reach your desired business outcomes. To give you a good picture of associated costs, we’ve prepared guidelines below. As your virtual marketing department we deliver an expert team with specialized skills for around half the annual cost of just one full-time employee with Marketing-Communication experience. No salary and benefit concerns — just continuing goal based Content Marketing cycle solutions. Contact us for a prompt estimate.
Content Marketing Services
Content Marketing means attracting the connections you want in a measurable fashion using proven online publishing and associated marketing tactics.
- Strategy – strategy involves first understanding your target personas and their “pain points”, then crafting a Content Marketing (with inBound Marketing elements) to show your unique solutions. We then match strategy to tactics (listed below), and begin the campaign(s). Strategy is revisited and revised over your six-12 month engagement. $599 – $999.
- White Papers & Case Studies – these tools often provide the final motivation for purchase decision. $199 – $499
- Business Benefit Slide Shows – popular on home pages and landing pages, these shows help prospects visualize your value proposition. $299 – $499
- Editorial & Social Media Calendar – Content Marketing means consistenty publishing relevant articles in a sequence planned for optimal impact. $99 per mo.
- Blog Post & Article Writing – depending on interviews, research, and level of writing, these range between $59 – $299 per post/article.
- eMail Newsletters – 2012 surveys of B2B Marketing leaders show eMail is still very effective. Services range from setting up a simple RSS feed to email campaign, to customized monthly newsletters. $299 – $799
- Videos – for the “power of story” to bring out the passion of employees, customer testimonials, and for persuasive education, videos make it happen. $1500 – $3500 per finished minute (2.5 minute video cost range $3k – $9k)
Social Media Marketing
Social Media Marketing means listening to the market, monitoring your brand, and engaging prospects in measurable ways.
We operate in a collaborative way because we think your key marketing and sales people should get involved.
- Social Media Inhouse Setup: $899
- Social Media Foundation Package: $1499 – $1999
- Social Media Virtual Management: $599 – $999 mo.
Smart Web Design & Development
We design and develop custom solutions for your Content Marketing strategy on the market leading WordPress platform. We approach this not like we’re just designing a website — but in order to design for visitor behavior at a website that leads to your business outcome goals like case study downloads, enewsletter signups, and lead gathering.
» See a slideshow of our process and learn more. Cost ranges – $2500 – $5500
Seach Engine Optimization and Marketing with Social Tactics
Smart SEO work is continually evolving to include Social Media factors, and often includes a series of well placed press releases
- Max on-site SEO – we configure three plugins, based on search research to maximize SEO for your content, then continue to refine and optimize posts as you publish. $499 – $1499 (depending on project scope — Off Site SEO not included)
- Off-site SEO campaign (min. 6 months) – Google factors a variety of elements into its ranking formula including backlinks from credible sites, social signals, commenting, forum posts, and more. We develop a concerted plan and execute it over 6-12 months. $999 – $3299 per mo.
- Local SEO campaign (min. 6 months) – There are a number of factors special to local search ranking including consistent positive reviews, correct listings in local directories, backlinks by respected business authorities, and more. $999 – $2899 per mo.
These strategies and tactics involve finding and persuading prospects already looking for your solutions to take the next step and enter the sales funnel at your site.
- Press Releases – smart press releases for traditional media and new blog media with high clout pays off a number of ways including brand recognition, SEO backlinks, and general visibility. $189 – $599 per release – high end includes media follow-up and tracking.
- Pay Per Click Advertising (Google, Facebook, LinkedIN) – this key component of “inbound marketing” often works hand in hand with SEO and A/B testing to refine targeting and bring qualified prospects to a lead generation page. Minimum campaign $1200 (paid to Google, Facebook and/or LinkedIn), plus 30% agency management fee ($1200 + $360 = $1560 per campaign).
Review, Test to Improve, and Begin Your Marketing Cycle again…
- Goal Based Analytics Reporting & Strategy – arguably the most important part of your marketing cycle, we put in place custom reporting weekly and monthly to make all tactics proved themselves out for ROI. $150 – $299 mo.
Visitor Survey – Analytics answers What your visitors do and don’t do… next you need to know why. We build in a quick survey that integrates with both analytics and marketing tactics (captures emails, ties to promotions). Actionable advice report included. $189 – $399 per survey.
- A/B Testing and Visitor Behavior Optimization – VBO – you have a lead page, but you want better results, or you notice visitors are not working through your site in a desired path (sometimes called the “sales funnel”). First we learn why with VBO testing, then we seek improvements using A/B test and multivariant testing. These work hand in hand with Pay Per Click advertising (see above), since you need to get good sample of qualified visitors for the test, in short order. $599 – $1899 per test.
CRM – Customer Relationship Management
Once you’ve made the right connections, we help you with technology, strategy and tactics to nurture leads as they become new customers. Services range from embedding direct to CRM web forms, to complete CRM set-up and training. $159 – $999.
The above campaign elements bring a strong synergy to your marketing campaigns that play out over a six – twelve month time period. Most clients prefer to negotiate a retainer payment plan — typically ranging between $3500 – $6500 mo.
Contact us today, for a prompt estimate with preferred monthly retainer pricing. Content Marketing Review, also available.